~*Candyholic!*~


Hello everyone!
It's been a while, I'm sorry! Life has been pretty hectic, so here's a quick style post for you.

Now here's something I'm excited about. Me, I love shoes, and I love out there, wacky shoes! So when I saw these pictures on Candyholic, I was in awe and hitting my keyboard furiously asking where I could get them haha! Click on the images to make them bigger:

I think these ones are my favourite ^
Actually, no I really like these too! ^

How awesome are these shoes!?

But....they are not available yet as they are currently in process and are an idea at the moment. However, they've had great interest and I really do hope they can become a reality! So, if you like them too, please follow Candyholic's facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Kyan.hori, because I do believe there is going to be a kickstarter to help these become real! The owner of Candyholic (Kairi Mori) is incredibly talented, and it would make me so happy to be able to wear her amazing art on my feet! 

Also, I got some stickers from Candyholic, they're so sparkly! The artwork is so so so cute! I want to make my laptop more...me, so I started with these stickers~<3



Yey!

So, as I said, if you are interested in these shoes and stickers you can follow the facebook ^^
Also, which is your favourite pair? I'm finding it really hard to chose! XD

Oh, here are a few outfit shots before I go






Kelsey~<33



1 comments:

  1. totally awesome blog-post! i've been waiting for a new one for time, so its really radical, hahaha. those shoes look so cute, it'd be awesome if they did become a reality.

    ReplyDelete

 
KNPOP! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects