Pink Lady!

Hello everyone!

Well, I thought I would post a little thing to put in the style section, since it's lacking!

Grease was on the T.V a few days ago and I was watching it thinking how fun it would be if we all dressed like that again! And then, I thought wait! I have a pink ladies jacket in my wardrobe! I'm going to make a cute (well be my judge) outfit from it inspired by Japanese and kawaii fashion!
So, here was my result ^^

I wanted to be a pink lady, so I added lot's and lots of PINK! Pink jacket, pink headband,pink bag, pink socks,pink bracelets! Also, I love singing along to Sandy's parts, so I put on my blonde wig to feel even more girly and pink!


Since coming home,my mum has Sky, so I've been watching America's Next Top Model a lot. I tried to take their advice and pose more in more interesting ways, but....yeah I fail. GOMEN. So then I tried to do an anime pose T___T



My Pink Ladies jacket! I have had this for years, because I used it for a dance show. 

The blue skirt is from New Look Kids section. Next time, I will try and make a more attainable outfit, but I do get random things from random places! Which actually makes most of my style. The pink socks, you can get from fancy dress stores, my town market, ebay...I've seen them everywhere! 


I picked these shoes because it reminds me of the Grease era with rock n roll ice cream bars and pastels! These are Irregular Choice and I got these from the store Schuh.


The bag was a present, so I'm sorry I have no idea where it is from! But it's soo cute and I like cute things and it's pink, so I added it to the outfit. Also the polka dots remind me of the 50's ^^

Spikes are really in right now around London and the U.K, and I think it looks really cool clashed with pretty and cute things, it gives it more edge! These were from New Look.


Following the spike trend, I also used a spike headband! Again, this was a present, so I'm sorry, I'm not sure where it is from. But if you're from the U.K, I have seen them in quite a lot of stores like Claires etc.

After this, I decided to dress up some more, I just love dressing up!

It's like...another character for K-ON!

Anywhoo, I am off to watch Merlin now, because I'm addicted.

I'll leave you with this video Cherry from Oishii Ichigo sent me!





Kelsey! <3









3 comments:

  1. We go together like rama lama lama ka dingity ding de dong!! ♫♪♫ ^^ This outfit is seriously too cute!{: The socks and the skirt are sooo lovely!*-* I love K-ON - one of my favourite animes, I'm obsessed! :D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The outfit is so cute! I love it >_< I like your fashion styles anyways. XD The last outfit was cute also, especially the red and black striped tights (even though I don't like wearing tights ;-;) It's still cute, nonetheless. ;3; ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. those outfits of yours are SOOO adorable!!!!!!!! >w< im not too fond of the shape of the shoes, but the pattern on it and the icecream is simply too cute! cant wait for your next post =D

    ReplyDelete

 
KNPOP! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects